Designed by a chiropractor for chiropractors, the iTrac® Spine Remodeling System is a modern and effective tool for restoring cervical curve and reducing forward head posture. The iTrac®’s patented high-tech design features computer control of the advanced therapy logic, and its patient-pleasing comfort includes gentle pneumatic administration of traction. Combined, this system works to enhance the modern physical medicine clinic.
More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
*This video features an older version of the iTrac® unit.
- T9000 - 120V iTrac® Spine Remodeling System
- Computer, modality cart, and chin strap
- T9000-NCND - 120V iTrac® Spine Remodeling System
- Chin strap only (purchase only if you have an iTrac® and wish to purchase another)
- Table Dimensions: 23"W x 48"L x 43"H
- Cart Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D x 38"H
- Precise Computer Control results in consisten, repeatable treatments
- Digital Data Processing and file storage allows instant develoipment, administration, and viewing of patient treatment plans
- Sate of the art ergonomic design enhances your modern office environment
- Preloaded 15" laptop with a direct Ethernet connection to your iTrac® unit
- Effective patient management software that allows you to record and monitor patient progress
- Valuable Report Tool that allows you to print professional treatment recommendation and progress reports
- Variable rate progressive traction specifically designed to match viscoelastic property of soft tissues, maximizes patient comfort and effectiveness of traction treatments
- ADA compliant seat with black upholstery and deboss logo
- T1015 - Additional Chin Strap
- T1016 - Additional Fulcrum Strap
90 DAYS FREE SUPPORT
PHS Chiropractics has strategically brought together some of the industry's leading consultants in their respective fields in order to support your success. With the purchase of the iTrac® Spine Remodeling System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols.
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Information
Still have questions about the iTrac? Visit https://www.itractherapy.com or request more information below.