Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
When combined with specific muscle movements, our gentle (but effective!) V-1000 vibrating platform improves blood flow; builds muscle endurance, strength and bone density; and helps avoid exercise injuries and muscle atrophy. As you grip the non-slip handlebar and follow the virtual coach console, the V-1000 leads you through four preset training programs plus 27 exercise postures that target your lower body, along with your upper body and core. Or customize your experience with the manual mode.
The V-1000’s small footprint easily fits your lifestyle at home or within the small clinic setting. It’s also multi-functional: Professional athletes use it, but it’s also ideal for patients recovering from injury or starting an exercise program. Vibration training can also help warm up or cool down muscles before or after exercise.
• All steel construction and not fiberglass! This eliminates problems with cracking of the housings.
• The surface plate that you stand on is a steel spring suspension rather that then rubber suspension. Combined with a steel construction results in cleaner and crisper vibration, providing better rehabilitation outcomes.
• Platform size fit for most offices
• Medium-intensity Vibration Training
• 27 Exercise Postures
• 4 Training Programs: Total Body, Upper Body, Lower Body, Abdominal
• 1 Manual Mode: Time and Frequency Controls
• Workout Display: Posture Exercise Program, Exercise Time, Frequency, Exercise Group
• Frequency: 20 Hz ~ 50 Hz
• Amplitude: 1.5 mm
• Force: 800 N
• Maximum Load: 308 lbs.
• Dimensions: L 36.7” x W 29.5“ x H 56.1”
All PHS Chiropractic Vibrating Platforms Feature:
Backlit LCM Console Display with Clearly Visible Workout Status
User-friendly Virtual Coach Console
Non-slip Handlebar for Easy Use and Training from Different Angles
Unique Dual Tensile Straps for User-Enhanced Training for Upper Arms
Wide Vibrating Platform with a Stabilizing and Anti-seismic Rubber Mat
Exercise Protocols and Stretching Posters
Voltage: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
Motor: Heavy Duty Commercial Grade DC Motor 1.0 HP
2 Year Warranty on Defective Parts only, labor not included
1 Year Warranty on Electrical and Moving Parts only, labor not included
Below are manuals for this product. Click to download the pdf.