DESKTOP Laser System
Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
Apollo Desktop Laser Unit
Built for the busy office and clinic, our two-channel Apollo Desktop Laser Unit offers both convenience and power: With two probes, clinicians can work on two patients at the same time or two areas on the same patient. You can also customize your unit with a variety of powerful probes for deep tissue or more delicate treatment. This desktop unit features a user-friendly LCD display with probe status and treatment times (ranging from 10 seconds to 2 minutes), built-in safety and fault detection software and a built-in power test to assess probe output.
Cold laser therapy is a modality that has continued to grow in use over the past decade. Low-level laser technology safely penetrates 2 to 3 inches into the skin to effectively stimulate regeneration of damaged cells and tissues, which brings about more rapid healing and reduces pain. Patients typically receive a series of treatments for conditions, including back and neck pain; sprains and strains; muscular pain; bursitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis; headaches and facial pain; joint problems; inflammation; and post-surgical pain relief.
Every Apollo Laser System also includes 90 days of free support from Dr. Curtis Turchin, MA, DC, a world-renowned speaker, educator and author with nearly 30 years’ experience in using laser therapy to treat acute and chronic pain.
- Dimensions: 9”W x 11.25”D x 4.5”H
- 2 Channel desktop unit with choice of probe
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Probe holders on both sides of the unit that can accommodate two probes and both right and left handed practitioners
- Elevated face for easy viewing and control
- Two timers allow you to treat 2 patients at the same time
- Accessories included:
- 12V DC Adapter
- Operation Manual
- 2 Pair of Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 Probe Cable
- Laser Tutorial DVD
- Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures Book
- 5 Patient Brochures
Prefer to order by phone?
Call Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
Email Customer Service